The Acorn Equestrian Centre has horses and ponies of all sizes, character and ability, so are suited for all levels. Our outdoor is a floodlit menage and suitable for both flat and jump work. We also offer a variety of in house competitions ranging from Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country.
We offer private and semi-private lessons, so you can either have a one-on-one lesson or ride with a friend.
When you make your FIRST BOOKING we will need to know:
Date of Birth
Rider Information & Code Of Conduct Form
You will need to read and fill out a Rider Information & Code Of Conduct Form.
Please download the form and print a copy to read and fill out your details.
Remember to bring this along on your first booking.
Terms Of Booking
- All session require 24 hours’ notice of cancellation or will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Max weight limit of 16 stones
- Riders 2 years and over
- Payment online by credit/ debit card. You may pay by cash onsite
- Sensible footwear (NOT TRAINERS) and casual trousers are better than tight jeans.
- A 20% deposit must be paid on booking for events. I.E Pony Days, Show Jumping
- Summer Camp places are only secure with payment of the £80 deposit.
- You must state on a weekly basis when you would like booking in for again, assumptions will not be made by a member of Acorn Staff.
- Helpers should inform staff if they wish to come along and help over the weekend or holidays.