Positions available for;
1. General Yard manager.
A brilliant opportunity to manage an up and coming Riding Centre Establishment set in the heart of some of the best Northants Countryside ideally set just of the A43/A14 links between kettering and Northampton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running the Equestrian centre in its entirety.
They will have sole charge for a small therapeutic equestrian establishment based in Northants, which will include working with the present Stable Manager to ensure the highest of Horse care and Stable management.
The role will include managing, working with and liaising with the existing client base which includes facilitating the premises to THE SEEDS OF CHANGE UK LTD and developing the centre further to support its full potential.
As part of this exciting role it will be necessary to develop further the Centres flexibility and bring to fruition the owners aims and objectives for the future whilst maintaining and supporting the holistic environment in which the centre has an excellent reputation.
The individual will need to possess great people skills. They will be able to manage a wide client base of different needs whilst maintaining a happy and relaxed and progressive environment.
- HR /Management of a small team of dedicated staff.
- Proficient IT Skills.
- Maths/English GCSE or above
- Administrative and reconciling responsibilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Front of house position ,so able to maintain and grow current client base enabling good liaisons and relationships built on trust and quality services .
- Maintaining standards of the centre extensive facilities and grounds.
- Well organised and self aware
- Self motivated.
- Goal focused
- Confident,open and cheerful disposition.
- Honest,open trustworthy and dedicated.
- Well presented .
- Sense of humour and approachable.
2. Experienced Instructor/ Coach
Full/Part time/flexible hours.
- The successful Candidate will possess a minimum of BHS Stage 2 along with a UKCC Cert or PT/ABRS Teaching Cert.
- They will be familiar with the pony club syllabus and able to build on the growing Acorn Club,developing the events and Event days.
- They will be of a bright and cheerful disposition, dedicated to the emotional,physical safety and progression of our existing client base and help grow our fast growing reputation for offering a truly genuine client focused experience.
- Able to Coach Riders of all ages and levels working to the Centres unique assessing groups standards.
Excellent renumeration and working conditions for the right applicants.
Don’t miss the chance to join us and take this very special opportunity.
In the first instance;
Please forward CV and accompanied application letter to.
Ms K Dillon