If you want to increase your confidence, balance, technique or purely to escape the humdrum of a busy life, visit our small private yard of responsive horses. We can teach you in this therapeutic environment, where you only have to focus on communication between yourself and the horse. What a perfect way to unwind.
Our purpose built yard has:-
- a 20m Round pen for Join up and On the ground work.
- A 20m x 40m all weather menage.
- Changing and shower rooms.
- Refreshment and relaxation area.
- Wi-fi access.
- Ring fenced and safe paddock Riding/Schooling fences.
- Private sessions
- Semi private sessions only (Max 2-4 riders will be assessed and levels matched)
- Gardens and rest areas.
- "Ride Outs" with brilliant off Road Hacking out for the more experienced riders (12 years and over)
- Clinics and workshops throughout the year.
- Birthday parties, celebrations and corporate and club evenings (Details on request)
Some of the benefits of Riding at the Acorn Centre:-
- Caters for all ages and abilities (Min age 4)
- Supportive and experienced Coaches specifically trained to work with individuals of all ages to help you to achieve your goals.
- Supporting the growth of self confidence.
- To reduce stress and encourage mental and physical relaxation.
- To help improve coordination of movement and balance.
- All sessions are either 30 or 45 duration with an (*optional add on of 15 mins Intro and horse handling) *At no extra charge.
- Gift Vouchers available from £5.
Any questions? please contact us.